In Oklahoma, child pornography charges are very serious crimes that can completely ruin your life and carry severe legal penalties, including lifetime sex offender registration.
- You will be required to register as an Oklahoma sex offender.
- You will face a sentence of up to twenty years imprisonment and a $25,000 fine for simple possession of Child pornography.
- Persons charged with aggravated possession of child pornography are alleged to have over 100 images or videos and will face a sentence of up to life in prison and a $10,000 fine.
- If convicted of manufacturing, selling, or conveying child pornography, you could face up to ten years in prison and a fine of $20,000.
- Federal Child Pornography charges can result in sentences from 27 months to 51 months and even longer depending on the facts.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a child pornography crime, time is of the essence. You need an experienced criminal defense attorney, and you need one right now. Call the Law Offices of Adam R. Banner, P.C. for a free consultation.