Call Our Office Now
Convicted of a Crime?


  • Every person convicted of a crime in Oklahoma is entitled to appeal the conviction to the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals.
  • You may be entitled to appeal a guilty plea to the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals as well.
  • The appellate process may result in a reversal, modification, or affirmation of the trial court's judgment.
  • An Appeals court may also order a new trial or a resentencing by sending the case back to the trial court level with specific instructions to the trial court.
  • In the event a state-level appeal is unsuccessful and the judgment and sentenced is affirmed, a Defendant can petition to federal court as well.

If you or a loved one has been convicted of a crime in Oklahoma you have the right to an appeal, and you need a private attorney to give your case the attention it deserves. You need an experienced Oklahoma criminal defense attorney, and you need one right now. Call the Law Offices of Adam R. Banner, P.C. for a free consultation. 

Don't Wait! Request Your
FREE Case Evaluation
Oklahoma Legal Group
1900 NW Expressway, Suite 603
Oklahoma City, OK 73118

privacy policy| terms